Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May 27 In Agra, India

This is a little girl we befriended in Agra at Taj Mahal,















and a camel we saw pulling this man on a cart while on our way there.









This is how mustard seed is sold, a staple in India which is used for everything from cooking to hair oil.













There are cows in the street everywhere...






5/27/06 I know it, you don't have to tell me. I am one hot chick! Or could it be the temperature? It was 45c when we visited Taj Mahal. It is more beautiful than I imagined, there are carvings all over the marble, semi precious stone inlays, as well as all the beautiful saris and the people wearing them everywhere. We were quite popular, too.... you'd have thought we were celebrities. People were curious and kept asking to take our photograph. How could we refuse? I think they were very intrigued by us and how far we'd come to visit India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home